March 26, 2011

Just kicking back.

Oh I am so glad to be off work. I am ready for the weekend to be over with. I am ready to see my sons and play with them. I miss them a lot. I get to see them tomorrow night after I get off of work so I am getting excited. It really sucks when your kids are gone for the week. You think I would be use to this but I still miss them terribly every time they go to their dad's for the week. It is a nice break that I get though and I get a lot of stuff done.

So now I am just kicking back and drinking a coke. I am a little tired and my couch looks so amazing right now, I might have to go sit on it. I can't wait for Monday! I am so excited for dancing with the stars, its sad, but it is all I got. Ha ha ha. Well it is time now to go into a Chinese food coma.  

No comments:

Post a Comment