March 05, 2011

Your legs.

I don't really know the reason for that title. Ha, I guess I am just in one of those moods. Its not a bad mood. I would say more along the lines of a good mood. I am trying to keep things positive around here. It is a hard thing to do, to stay positive, but it is worth it in the long run. I just keep reminding myself that I am a good person and if I work hard for what I want I will get it. I just know that I have it in me to get through anything.

I blame it on the new vitamins that I am taking for this new energy. I feel good. I am not extremely tired when I wake up. I feel stronger. I hope I feel this way next week when I go to Zumba class. I like this healthy junk. I am trying my hardest to keep with it. I am down 4lbs.... That is exciting. I am not an overly large person so it is a big accomplishment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment