March 14, 2011

Megamind!

I just got done having a nice evening with my sons. We watched Megamind and ate spaghetti. I am now totally exhausted, again. I didn't even do much of anything today. I got to sleep in so why am I so..........wait, duh I know why. Never mind. Ha.

This morning was a rough one for me. I got sick for the first time! I just hope it doesn't happen again, yeah right. I am still so emotional and unsure about everything. I wish I knew what to say to my "baby daddy" I still have yet to tell him the news. I am taking it slow because every time I think about telling him I feel like throwing up. I think I will try to do it this week, but I feel that I will know when it is right and I want myself surrounded with support. I hope it will be ok. I am freaked out by it but I know its gotta be done sometime. Oh shit. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment