March 02, 2011

I forgot.

I spaced out how excited I was to hear the news that Hines Ward will  be on DWTS! (Dancing With the Stars) I have come to love that show and watched some of the last two seasons. For some reason I can't seem to watch all the way to the end. Usually the person I like to watch gets eliminated. I am going to try my hardest to vote for my Steeler! So excited to see Kirstie Alley and Ralph Macchio too. I am pretty sure I could kick some serious ass on this show, if only I were famous, or kinda famous. I think I have great rhythm.

I also forgot to apologize for my post on the 27th. I was a little bitter and I had a horrible night. It was a little bit alcohol infused too. Oh well though, I got my feelings out and I feel better about it.



Today was a lot of fun with the boys. We went sledding!! It was so cold out but fun anyway. The hills behind our house are beautiful. I will have to keep practicing with the new cam. I think I did ok for the first time out with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment