March 27, 2011

Almost guilty.

I am having a few guilty type feelings. I was thinking the other day about quitting this blog. I was thinking that I am just not having the content that I use to. I think it is just the hormones talking, but I quickly talked myself out of quitting. I am not a quitter....well that is a lie. I have quit a few things in life. This is not one of them though. I need to see this one through. Who cares about having amazing content every day, hell who cares if I have awesome content once a month. Honestly, you probably do but I don't. That is the point. I love blogging. I never think to myself, ack I don't wanna blog today. I enjoy it and it really gets me thinking. I just hope that I can shed some of my knowledge and just let out little bits of myself at a time. This blog is purely selfish, no, its 98% selfish. I just hope when I am finished with this I can find another reason to blog. Ha ha ha. I am almost half way done with my 29th year. I am scared for the rest of it but excited about the journey there. Am I making any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment