March 28, 2011

Half an hour.

Only 27 more minutes to be exact until dancing with the stars starts!! I am such a nerd but I am super excited of course.

So it is over now and I wasn't fully impressed like I was last week. I sure did love Hines Ward!!! I will vote for him no matter what because, lets face it, that is the whole reason I am watching this season. He did amazing and I think they saved the best for last. Good way to keep the ratings ABC. Ha ha just jokes but it was a good way of making sure I watched the whole thing. Now I wanna be a dancer!

Well, on another note, I had a nice day off. I get another day off tomorrow and I think I am going to try to get some stuff done. I sure hope I can. I think I will reward myself with some pampering if I do. I need it for reals!

No comments:

Post a Comment