March 17, 2011

I've been outed!

I just needed to get this off my chest. One of my friends saw my "future baby daddy" out at the bar tonight. Well, to make a long story short, I have been outed. Yes, the cat is out of the bag, the beans have been spilled. She told him I am pregnant. I wish I could have been there but a part of me is relieved that I didn't have to muster up the lady balls to tell him. (I am such a chicken shit)  I just wish I could have seen his face. She said that he had puppy dog eyes and that he said his kids are all adorable and she shouldn't be mad. She also told him to get a hold of me. I don't wanna wait by the phone but I think that he should call or text me. Who knows where this will all go from here but I guess that the ball is in his court for now. Guess I will just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment