March 03, 2011

Growing apart.

I think that we all have that one friend that we just grow apart from. Its not that I want to, it just happens. Well, I saw one of my friends today that I haven't hung out with in a while. I use to call her a toxic friend. She is just not the kind of friend that I need in my life right now. I believe she lies a lot. She can never seem to dish out a nice compliment to me. They are always backhanded compliments. When I lost a lot of weight last spring, and she saw me in the summer time, she said that my boobs looked really small. I always have felt really competitive with her for some unknown reason. She just rubs me the wrong way sometimes. Today I thought, no wonder I don't hang out with her anymore. I guess I just grew out of that friendship. It is kind of sad but life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment