March 21, 2011

HAPPY SPRING!

Today was the best day that I have had in a long time! Not only is today the beginning of my favorite season, I woke up to the sweetest message on Facebook....

i wanted to say joyce that im so thankful for our friendship... we have been thru so much the last 14 years together..we have really shared our lives with eachother and you were there for me when no one else was and i will always be here for you...you are the only person i know with a heart of gold and i will never find another friend like you EVER!!! thank you for being you and thank you for showing me unconditional love and true friendship..."


I almost cried! My friends have been so solid and loving lately. I feel truly blessed. Well the cherry on top of all that goodness is that I got to watch Dancing with the Stars!! I, of course used all of my votes for Hines! I thought most of the dancers did amazing though... I also went beforehand to get some takeout and a frozen coffee. On my way inside my apartment I saw a robin!!! I almost cried once again. It was so close and just hopping around like it was saying "Hi Joyce, happy spring!" I know that sounds a little corny but all that made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment