March 25, 2011

Friend in my shoes.

I think we all like to have someone that knows REALLY  what we are going through. Its just nice to have someone to confide in and see if they are experiencing the same things. Yeah sure, there are other friends that are always there for you and are willing to be that shoulder to cry on. Some of my friends that don't have children just don't know what I'm going through, although I cherish all the things they do for me just the same.

I found out that one of my close friends that I use to work with is also pregnant. She is a couple weeks farther along then me but it is nice to have someone that understands. I was so excited today when I found out. She is a wonderful mother, and person. She is always so loving and full of positivity it is impossible to not love her. I feel somewhat relieved to have someone in the same position as me.

Ok, anyways, I really want some Rice Krispie Treats right now. That is my mission to make a few dozen or so and eat the crap out of them .....Ready, set, rice krispies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment