November 01, 2010

Quickie

Ok this will be a quick one. I'm not sure if I will be able to be home on time to do another blog today. I have had another one of the lazy days but now I'm off to work! If I can post more later I will!


Okay, I am home with a little of time to spare....its 11:15 so I do have 45 more minutes of the day left. Had to do a late night Walmart run. Oh how I love those! Not....ha ha ha yes, I still say that. I almost had a mini meltdown in the middle of the dairy section tho. They were waxing the floor area where the coffee creamer is. But I pulled myself together and got the powdered version of my stuff. I might just go back in the morning and get the real deal, but probably not.
There is a nice smoky haze over the city. Smells like one big campfire. It's kinda nice, but then kind of annoying! That is about all there is to tell that I can think of. Sorry I'm not very deep and profound tonight. Maybe next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment