November 10, 2010

Hair pulling day!

Oh man I am having one of those days. The type where you just wanna pull your hair out! The kind of day that you have crying whining screaming children that won't quit. The type where you have to control your patience so that you don't scream. I feel guilty saying all of that but I know we all have our days. I'm not a perfect parent but I try to be a good one. I guess I am my worst critic on that issue, or all of mine.
I was really thinking lately about how I feel that I'm lacking in some areas. I feel like I am seriously lacking in the creativity area and I need a way to tap into it. Then I get hard on myself. I know that even the best photographers don't take amazing pictures with every click of the shutter. But lately its been hard. I use to tell myself that I want to learn something new everyday. As I was feeling down on myself a little today I was thinking. You can't force yourself to learn something new everyday right? Hmm well right there is something new that I learned. Maybe its not true tho. I think if I tried hard enough and gave it my all I really could. And I should!

No comments:

Post a Comment