November 28, 2010

Whoops...I'm a grinch

Why again is this the happiest time of the year? Is it all of the stress from crowded stores and the lines, and the grouchy people. I know it is all about the giving, don't get me wrong, but some people are just plain hard to shop for, and that stresses me out. I guess it is from years of working in a mall that has soured me a little.

Ok.....think positive, remember? I love making Christmas goodies. I love eating them too! Decorating the whole house and having all the lights off and just having the light from the tree is nice. I love all of the ornaments that I have from my childhood. I like some Christmas music, but it tends to get annoying after a while. I love the little things my kids make at school and their Christmas programs. Of course, I love spending time with family....if I even get the chance to.

Alright I am done ranting...........maybe, well for now, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment