November 27, 2010

Losing my grip?

I had the strangest dream today. I dreamed that my fingers were cut off! I freaked out for sure. It was one of those dreams that just stick with you and was so real. I wonder what it means. Maybe I'm losing my grip on somethings? Who knows?

Tonight was the parade of lights! All of the lite up vehicles and the horses were awesome. The weather was a bit chilly, but we huddled up in our blankets with hot chocolate. Good times and great memories. I will post some of the pictures when I get the chance. Some pictures came out a little blurry but still ok.

Oh it just feels nice to put on a pair of pajama pants and kick back and relax! I haven't been home for more then 2 hours since Tuesday. It will feel nice to lay on my couch and just kick back. It's nice that the first part of the chaos is over. I actually got some of my Christmas shopping done! It feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment