November 02, 2010

Just for me.

Today I saw the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. I went out on my lunch break and there it was. The colors were so amazing. I just stood there mesmerized by the neon orange and pink colors. I did take a picture on my cell phone but it is so low quality that you can't get the true feeling. I wanted to share it with someone but by the time I was done with my cigarette it was gone. I feel like it was just for me.

I felt really bad today because I didn't vote. I did try however, I went to the school admin. building and handed the woman my ID and she said I had to fill out another voter registration form and go to the school in the valley. I had about a half an hour until I had to be to work so I knew that I would not make it. The part I hate the most is that many woman, a long time ago, fought for this right I have now. I feel like I've let those people down...

Well I have the next 3 days off!! Whooyeah! Hopefully I can get some stuff that needs to be done, done.
Until tomorrow ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment