November 21, 2010

1 month 1 day

I can't think of other people when it comes to my passion. Does that make sense? What I mean is I can't think about how successful other people are at what I want to do. I just need to focus on myself. Am I being the best I can be at it? Who cares what someone else is doing, its time to focus on what I'm doing.....
I know this lesson might seem a little weird but it is something I need to work on. I tend to get discouraged easily and I feel like just concentrating on myself will help that.
 Oh the joys of being a women! Ha! My tendencies to over analyse every damn thing. The need to feel beautiful. No, nothing is simple in the world of being a women. Just like the weather, our moods can change at the speed of light. But you probably know that by now. It is frustrating at times. I don't feel like men have any sort of challenges like a woman, but hey, I have never had that experience so I can't judge. We all know that men think we are crazy, believe me I have the days that I think I am. I do, sometimes, think it would be much easier to be a man. But I would never change being a woman, I just embrace it.

"So take me as I am. This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man"


Mmmkay so the Steelers won today. *doin a dance* Any day my team wins is a good day for me. Today is the middle of my 6 days working in a row. Hoo wee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment