November 05, 2010

Caught off guard

Well holy mole.....that's about all I can say right now. I am in utter shock! I am literally sitting here and shaking. I don't know what I should do or say. Now I have a knot in my stomach. Its really not a big deal I guess. This sort of thing happens to lots of girls I suppose, but never me. I guess I don't really know the intent of this shocking phone call.

Ok, I will elaborate a little more. My ex, from about 8 months ago, called me out of the blue. He wants to talk and I'm not to sure how I feel about it. I am in somewhat of a new relationship and I don't know what to think, or do. I do like the new guy but I have seen a few red flags. I just have such a strong attraction/lust for him and it blinds me.(the new guy)....The ex hurt me pretty bad in the past and lied about something very important. I don't know what he wants to talk about. There has been little to no contact since I told him I couldn't be with him anymore.

I guess I will just sit here a while and listen to some music and wait for the answer.....

I just hate the feeling of being so lost. I thought I had a grip on where I was and where I am going.
I will probably post more later, if not I will fill ya in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment