November 11, 2010

Lose yourself

I guess the thing that scares me the most is me losing who I am. I feel like this lack of creativity has made me a little paranoid. I guess maybe if I was more secure with myself I wouldn't even feel like that could ever happen. I need to work on that. I do think that being positive about certain things has helped. It helps me love myself more.

Everyone wants to be good at something. I never felt, for a long time, that I had any talents. I now know that if I just hone the skills of what I love doing, I can be talented in many things.
Needless to say I'm feeling out of my funk. Maybe it was pms, lol.....Who knows? Or maybe it was the baking of the cookies at 11 at night.

The weekend is near and I'm kind of excited for it. I'm feeling good about it. Really excited for next week also because a good friend turns 21!! I never really got to enjoy mine, so it's nice to see someone else have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment