November 09, 2010

Cutting it close

Woah, I feel like I'm cutting this one a little close here. Who can blame me though, really. I get off work and have tons of things to do. Gotta get the kids all settled for bed, gotta make sure there are clothes clean for them in the morning. I usually clean, or try to, before I sit down and relax. I put them in pajamas and tuck them in. Which some days takes forever. Oh the joys of parenting.

The first snowfall of the season happened today. I was dreading it but when I saw my son trying to catch a snowflake on his tongue it excited me. I took them sledding last year and I am pretty sure I'm the one who had the most fun!

I do honestly feel like I'm lacking in the creativity lately. I don't know what to do about that. I need some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment