November 03, 2010

Leave the pieces

Today has been an on and off sort of day. I feel some feelings of resentment and then guilt because of it. Sometimes I just feel like I am expected to be superwoman. Do this and do that, and all the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I get angry, thinking how dare you make me do everything! Then I think I should want this. I should want to do all I can and all that is in my power. I resent the one person that should help but doesn't. Then again I don't really ask because in the times that I have I just get let down. I guess as the saying goes, if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself. I am left to clean up this mess and fix everything. Oh no don't you worry about it! I will pick up the pieces you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment