November 15, 2010

just another manic Monday...

Surprisingly this is not getting old for me. It does stress me out to make sure that I write something and make sure to do it every day. I know I don't always have to be "on" or whatever, but I like being deep and profound. Ha! That just makes me laugh.
I am seriously itching for some creativeness! I am thinking about asking some of my friends to let me take pictures of them. I have a couple planned but I would like to get a better camera. I know I could do so much more with a better camera. I have a really good one now and I told myself that I wouldn't get a new one until I learned everything about this one that I could. It does get frustrating at times to learn about it because it is a lot to remember and lots of numbers and different things. Shutter speed, exposure time, lighting, f-stop, aperture settings. A lot of times I am just stuck in the auto mode on my camera and I hate that. I am just yearning for something super creative.

Okay, on to something else.....I need to get some stuff done today, as I do everyday, ha! Time to be motivated!!! Ok! Ready? Set! GO!!!!!!!!  

Ha didn't get much done cept' a little bit of gossip and chit chat with my mother. Work should be very very interesting tonight.....mixed feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment