November 17, 2010

When I was your age!

It happened yesterday, and its probably happened before, but I used the phrase "When I was that age..." I immediately stopped in mid sentence.  I was like OMG. That phrase makes me feel old. I remember all of my older family members saying things like that. When did I become this older person?

Well tonight is a cold one. Last night the snow was so pretty! I was out side and I was mesmerized by it. I know that feeling will fade fast though. I almost felt like I was in a snow globe. I was right in the middle of embracing it and then I got a snow flake right directly into my pupil! That bastard snow flake. How dare it float all innocent like into my eyeball. **note to self ** close your eyes when looking up in a snow shower!

Well today is one of my friends 21st birthday and we are going out. I think all the times I have been blogging and then saying I'm going out, might make me sound like a bar fly. Tonight will be a good time tho. I never really got to enjoy my 21st beings I was pregnant, so I like to live vicariously through them. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment