November 04, 2010

Life Story....

I wonder if I am really that interesting? Can you relate to my thoughts, my life, and my experiences. I have a hard time knowing what to filter on here about myself. Should I say this or that? Was that too much? I sometimes think that I over share with my friends and others. I don't want something to come back and bite me in the butt.

One of the best compliments I have gotten in a while was thrown at me today. Well kind of. I was leaving the gas station today and I had just got done saying hi to a man that works there. As I walked away he said; "She is the nicest girl I've ever known"........I was floored. I just kept walking outside to my car. I first doubted that he was directing his words at me. I don't really know the man very well. We sometimes have a little small talk when I am in there for a late night cigarette run. I have been going to that same convenience store for about 5 years. I am always friendly to everyone and that compliment really gives me the serious case of the warm fuzzies.

I have also come to the conclusion that there are a lot of things I have not done. Last night I had a first...( I won't get into what exactly it was to save myself some embarrassment) I want more! I want to do things I've never done and have new experiences.

So I took my son to the eye doctor today and found out he needs glasses! He picked out his very own frames and he looks so adorable in them. I am nervous to see how long until he needs a new pair. Hope this helps him out.
(sorry if my blog seems to have A.D.D.) That's just the kind of day I'm having.

No comments:

Post a Comment