November 19, 2010

Freakin Friday

I feel like a loser, because what sounds good right now is a nap and some trashy reality television. I am exhausted and I don't know why. Wait, maybe it was because I stayed up until 3am and woke up at 9am. I shouldn't feel obligated to paint the town red because it's Friday. I don't want to waste a perfectly good Friday night tho. I feel like if I go to sleep early I will miss out on something.
Today is the start of a busy busy week. Did I mention busy?? I have to map out my master Black Friday plans. I work every day until Thanksgiving day. I need to figure out what I'm going to cook. I am so indecisive about every freakin' thing! I hate that about myself and have no clue how to change it. Just do what I feel is right, right? Ha if I only had a dollar for how many times I did do that and I was wrong. Ha ha! I need to give myself more credit though. I don't do that very often.....

I am getting excited for Christmas shopping, which is surprising. Working in a mall usually makes me hate this time of year. I remember the one black Friday that I ventured out was crazy! People pushing and shoving like crazy. I guess the reason I am mostly excited about it, is because I actually have enough money to shop. I live paycheck to paycheck but I am doing better. I am working more, hence, making more and I like that. I like money.....sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment