November 22, 2010

Monday rant...

So the snow is nice to look at but not so nice to drive in! It took me about 10 minutes to go 2 blocks. We probably would have been better off walking to school but it was a balmy 7 degrees out! Then people continued to be a-holes to me. Um, hi! Please don't walk in the middle of the road while I fish tail through it, thanks. I just about got stuck in a couple of spots but I managed to truck on through. I am not looking forward to driving to work. Honestly the only thing I'm looking forward to is Thursday and Wednesday night..... Well I think the snow has stopped for now. I really don't want to get stuck. I need to invest in a 4wheel drive of some sort. I know the snow will grace us with its presence again. Its a love hate relationship with me and snow......

No comments:

Post a Comment