November 13, 2010

Oh who knows?

Hmm today has been a lazy day. I love lazy days but I think I have too many of them. Hell, its my day off and no kids, I should be semi lazy. But this house needs a little tlc. I should say apartment.
So I find myself at home on a Saturday night cooking a stew, sipping coffee, and watching Bridget Jones's Diary.
Wow I never thought that would be on my agenda. Yeah sure, I could go out. I still might go somewhere. But I've not been in the mood. Maybe a nice hot shower would help. Oh who have I become? LOL

Dare I say it but I actually enjoyed that movie. Eesh I guess that can be another guilty pleasure of mine. I also watched the Real house wives of somewhere today. I kinda liked that too. Oh man, I need to get out of the house more or, develop a non tv watching hobby.

Ok, I have decided to go out tonight. Seems like I got a little itch for some beer on the town.....

No comments:

Post a Comment