November 25, 2010

Stuff it!

So I am sitting at my mothers house and it is still chaotic with just the 4 of us. Go figure. I am in charge of the turkey today! I hope I don't screw it up.  I will also be in charge of a couple other dishes too.  We had a little late start this morning but I am thankful that I got to sleep in today :)


I was just thinking to myself yesterday that next Thanksgiving I will be 30.  That won't be so bad right ? Well who knows. But I figure this needs a little something, so with it being turkey day I thought it would be right for a thankful list.

I am thankful for......
 Family, duh, they really are tha bomb!
 Friends....another duh right there! They are also pretty amazing
 A roof over my head
 My job, even though it sucks sometimes, most of the time it is pretty decent
 The Pittsburgh Steelers.......of course
 My camera
 Life

I was thinking to myself a little earlier, and I found it funny that the day we focus on what we have in our lives is followed by the day we focus on what others don't have, and what they need. Just a little funny strange.



The house is full of yummy smells and black friday ads. It is almost a sensory overload. I like it. I am thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment