November 08, 2010

Chaos

Is this really South Dakota in November? Ok, it's 73 degrees outside and it still has yet to snow. Gosh I hope I didn't jinx it. It really has be beautiful out! I feel kind of guilty for not getting out and taking pictures.

Today was a busy and chaotic day for me. I took my son to the dermatologist to find out that he might have psoriasis. The poor kid, they had to do a skin biopsy and make sure. He now has two stitches and 3 prescription medications!

Well I was excited for today, last night, now not so much. I have no one to watch Monday night football with. Plans fell through or something. I guess I'm just in a mood to feel sorry for myself, and I hate that. I still get to watch the game. Maybe I will go buy myself a beer before the game starts.

I just hate the feeling that the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I think its just my raging hormones!! Yay, I love being a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment