November 12, 2010

That thing I do

I usually will start my blogs early in the morning. Weather it be past midnight or after I run the kids to school. I can usually get a good head start on my thinking when the sun is not yet up. I continue to add more as the day goes by if possible. When I work late, however, I usually post first thing as I get home.

I do have a few topics I would like to cover in the next day or so. Not quite sure when it's all gonna flow out of my brain and to my finger tips.
I have come to learn that the later it is in the day the less my brain works. But I have all of tomorrow off and I'm stoked. Not too sure what is going on tonight, but I think I might have a decent time. My kids are off on a staying-at-grandma's adventure. So it's mommy time. I sure will miss them tomorrow though, we usually spend our Saturday's doing something fun. I guess it will be just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment