July 10, 2011

Nice long nap.

So, I came home from work today so tired. The kids are with their dad so I decided to take advantage of that and took a nice long nap. It was so nice. I still feel tired, and like I missed something, but it was much needed. I have a long week of work ahead of me this week. I know the money will be nice, hell, the money will be awesome. I just am in need of some vacation time!  I guess I am just in one of those moods where my mind and body is just so exhausted. I don't wanna cook, or clean, or even get up to pee. Ha!  I guess I better just get to bed early tonight and hopefully sleep it of...

OMG I have a beeping toy that is going to drive me crazy. I don't know what it is, or where its coming from. I might have to tear the whole corner of the house apart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment