July 20, 2011

Mini Harry Potter marathon.

I got a little to distracted by the first 3 Harry Potter movies tonight. We just bought the second and third movie today and so I was forced into watching all 3. I have to admit that I like them. I know that I will have to watch them a few times to actually get them, but they suck you in. I am sure I will be buying all of the movies sooner or later. It is nice to watch an actual movie with my kids that isn't animated.

I am dreading the morning. I have to get up early and make a visit to the dentist...again. I will be glad when it is over with. I am not a morning person. I'm just glad that it's not so sweltering hot out anymore. I actually enjoyed the day, went to the park, and didn't sweat a bunch. Now I am enjoying the breeze in my house. Not pumped in cooled air from the A/C.

No comments:

Post a Comment