June 29, 2011

Hot hot hot.

Today was so stinking hot. I stayed indoors as much as I could. I think I would have melted. I have no air conditioning in my car so long rides are not so much fun, plus the sun hates me. I hate having a sunburn and I usually do a good job avoiding them. I think I need to stock up on the sunblock though. All the sunscreen I have is from last year. I was very content inside with the A/C on high. I did end up feeling a little cabin fever and tried to go out and take some pictures. My favorite park didn't have any of their flowers in bloom. I turned around and got ice cream instead. Oh well.

Spotlighting was fun. I didn't get to see much wildlife but I did spot an owl, which was cool. The only other thing we saw was a deer. I do want to try again. I just love the smell of the pine trees and the quiet cool air. It was perfect weather. I hope to go again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment