June 07, 2011

Mixed feelings.

I was so terribly upset yesterday along with tooth pain. It was sort of a rough day for me I was trying to take care of my dental issue and it seemed like nobody was willing to help me with it. I found out that I make too much money for my insurance to cover it. That upset me immensely. I don't feel like I make very much money, but I do put in a lot of time into my job. So they basically are telling me to work less or get a lower paying job and we will help. That is the wrong message that should be sent. I was always taught the harder we work for something the more we will get. That's how the system should work. Don't punish me for my hard work.

Well, either way I got it taken care of. Seems like nothing comes easy for me these days. It's just so frustrating sometimes.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment