June 24, 2011

It's a......

Girl!!! It's offical I am having a little girl. I am so excited. I can't even believe it. A daughter. I have never had one of those. A little mini me! Crazy to think about. Now I just have to think about a name for this little one. Buying clothes and stuff will be so much fun. I am not sure how different girl babies are from boys, but I guess I will find out. Now my family will be complete. Two big brothers and one little princess. I can't wait to put her in dresses and comb her hair ( although if she is anything like me she will hate having her hair brushed)  Teach her how to be a little lady. I would have loved another little boy but I think I have always wanted a little girl. I was looking at so many boy names that I haven't decided on what girl names I really like. There is one but my mom doesn't really like it. I might just say, oh well and name her that anyways. I think I want to keep the name a secret once I decide. I like that idea. I'm just so excited. I think I was in shock for a while but it is starting to settle in. I think finding out it is a girl has made this easier on me. I don't mean to sound like I didn't want a boy, but I have 2 already. I am really excited to see how the boys are with their sister. It will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment