September 25, 2011

Geez I missed 5 days.

I've got to say that I haven't felt like posting lately. I don't know why, I just haven't been in the mood. I have been doing things and such and just haven't gotten the urge or feeling to write anything. I am feeling mighty prego these days. I know I don't need to hand out excuses because I need to do what I got to do. I just looked at when I posted last, and felt a little guilty.

I do have to say that I am absolutely in love with the new pictures of my baby girl. Yes, I am for sure having a girl. I printed off more then a dozen of the pictures my doc gave to me. She couldn't stop taking them! I was so amazing to see her face, I even got to see a tiny smile. I am so in love with my little one. I carry around my ultrasound pics to show off to anyone that will look. I just can't wait to see her. It's an amazing feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment