September 17, 2011

Piss poor excuses.

This isn't just about me making excuses to why I haven't been posting every day. I think if you have read previous posts of mine you would know that I have legit reasons to missing days here and there. I have a lot going on right now and things to figure out. I need to stop making excuses for some things in my life. I need to find a job that is not only financially beneficial, but one that lets me spend time with my children. I know that I seem to be putting work ahead of them, and their education, but I just can't help but feel that rent money comes first. I can't just leave us with no place to live of our own. I am taking the steps that I can to live somewhere that is income based. I feel like once I have that set into place I won't feel like I can't ask for what I want. Maybe I just need a change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment