September 27, 2011

All I can do is try.

I am feeling a little down. I don't know if its from lack of sleep, or what. I am just feeling so defeated and tired. I need some rest, like a weeks worth. It just seems like I am constantly needing to think about something. If its not about what needs to be done around the house, it's something I need to do with assistance. I always have to think about the food I put in my body. I have to think about money and where I spend it. I am always thinking about my 2 boys, and their school work. I constantly think about weather I am making the right choices as a parent. I think about my daughter's father. I think about why he doesn't think about me and our baby. I just need a break. But, the point is, all I can do is try. I just need to remind myself that no one is perfect. I WILL make mistakes, and I WILL learn from them. I just gotta give all my love and energy to my kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment