September 01, 2011

busy and crap

So I have already had a long week. I have been going through some stuff, nothing really major, but semi major. My oldest son has to have dental surgery next week, I found that out on Monday. I also found out that I have gestational diabetes. It was kind of a lot to take in, in two days. I have just been dealing with it. Neither things are really life threatening and I am more worried about my son going under anesthesia. I have never had to and I am a little freaked out by the fact. I guess I am just glad that he will have all the dental work needed done, done and over with. He doesn't seem scared at all. I guess I am just really emotional about it. I just hope I don't sit there and cry the whole time. I need to be the strong one but it seems like he is doing that for the both of us. Ugh...I really just don't want to think about it right now. That is why I have missed a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment