August 29, 2011

Riding the emo coaster.

I'll be honest, I haven't felt like posting the last couple of days. I guess out of pure laziness, or something. I seem to be riding an emotional roller coaster today. I was super bitchy at work today, and I think I got easily frustrated with my boys. I hate feeling guilty about getting strict with them but I don't want to be a pushover. I totally understand my parents pain when trying to get me back on a schedule for school. I just yelled at my son for the 5th time to get back to bed. I'm starting to get really emotional about things. I feel like I'm a bad mom when I yell at them, sometimes I just don't know what to do, which makes me feel even worse. I should know what to do because I am their mom. I sure hope this passes because I know I am a good mom. I may have a short temper, but I try to control it and talk sternly but not yelling, because I know I hate it when people yell at me. I think this is just the back to school schedule change. I am really not looking forward to waking up at 645 in the am. I know it will get easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment