August 12, 2011

Insomnia is uncool.

It seems that I have my days and nights confused. I remember always doing this when I was younger. When your a kid and on summer vacation, there is no reason for a bed time. I have always been a night person. I just love the quiet and the cool air. It can get a little lonely and a little frustrating, knowing that you should be in bed, and that everyone else you know is. I know that it was caused by sleeping too much today. I just can't help it. I tried to eat a turkey sandwich, but that has failed. I would like to think that my brain works the best at night. I seem to figure out things that need to be done at these sleepless times. Now, I just need to put my thoughts into action during the day. If only I could wake up in time to get them done. Sometimes though, my thoughts get the best of me. I start thinking about things that I shouldn't worry about. I just try to tell myself that all will be ok. Its a lot easier said then done though, that's for sure.

My guess is that I probably won't be able to sleep for at least an hour or so. I should try to lie down. Who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment