August 17, 2011

I've been bad.

I have a horribly long list of stuff to do this week. I wrote almost all of them down, and its 10 things to do before Thursday. I know that it is part of being a parent, but I would much rather do things for them then for myself. I just want enough time to do all of it, and on top of that, do my normal chores and take care of myself. Most of the things on my "to do" list was done on Monday. I was quite proud of what I got done even though it could have been more. I bought almost all of the things on the school supply list for my boys. I just have to fill out the registration form and get backpacks. I went in and did my glucose screen on Monday only to find out today that I have to do another one, and it involves me staying there for 3 hrs, and fasting beforehand. So, getting to the point, I know I have been neglecting my blog a bit but I am giving myself a little slack. I'm sorry to say but getting my stuff done on my list is more important. I still love ya though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment