August 23, 2011

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.

Here I sit, because I can't sleep. I made the chocolate cupcakes, like I planned, and the peanut butter frosting. I will need to tweak the frosting recipe because it is a little to sweet and not peanut buttery enough. It sure does taste good with a glass of milk though. I want another cupcake but I feel a little guilty if I have more then 2. I don't need all of the empty calories.

So I have been on an Adele fix for the last couple of days. I really like the emotions behind her music. I love her voice, and her look. I feel a connection with her music, which I suppose is what its all about. I feel like I get her, and vice-versa.

Ok, I am feeling a little tired right now. I suppose I should lay down and get some rest. I will need it I am sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment