August 13, 2011

What's on the menu?

At 2 in the morning I am eating some biscuits and gravy. Yum yum. I think I might have to have seconds. I am still hungry. I hate deciding what to eat this late at night. I don't really want to make a whole lot of noise, cooking and such. I also hate it when I smell my neighbors cooking this late at night. I think last week they decided to have some sort of garlic fest over there.

So the insomnia continues into this morning. It was probably 5am yesterday when I finally got to sleep. I got stuck watching HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother) episodes. Now, I am stuck playing a new app on my phone. I am sure I will fall asleep sooner then I did the night before. I worked all day long today and then was a designated driver for some friends. It was a long day. I feel like I did some good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment