September 28, 2011

What is this feeling.

I guess I am sick of feeling crappy. I guess you can blame mood swings for this, I now have this "dreamy" sort of feeling. Maybe it's the country music that makes me feel this way. I don't know if that is the right description of my feelings. I guess there is a thing about country music that gets to me.

Today was a decent day, besides my sleep catching up to me and being late to get the kids to school. I felt bad, but then again I didn't. I know that I am very pregnant and I need my rest. It doesn't happen often so I gave myself a little slack. I spent a nice day with the kids. It felt good to help them with their homework and let them play. We all ate some good supper together and then had some pudding for desert. It was nice. I didn't feel very well but I enjoyed the time. I am looking forward to working during the day tomorrow as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment