April 15, 2011

My fears.

I have been looking up a lot of single pregnancy support sites. I have came across one that I really enjoy and I might end up joining. It is just so touching to see all of the support there. It really makes me feel like I am not alone. Nobody to judge you or tell you that you are making the wrong decisions, just full on honest support. One thing someone wrote on there was that they made a list of all of their fears about their pregnancy. It made them feel better, so I am taking a note from this person to see if it works.

Fear #1. Having an unhealthy baby.
Fear #2. Telling my father.
Fear#3. Finances.
Fear#4. This little one growing up and not knowing the other half of its family.
Fear#5. How am I going to handle 3 kids.
Fear#6. Being alone and unwanted.
Fear#7. Being judged and looked down on.


Wow that actually helped. They all seem so small when I look at them like this. I know I can try my best to over come all of these. I know that I probably will have more to add as the time goes by but fear is natural. If I wasn't scared I would be worried...ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment