April 19, 2011

No alarm.

Hooray, I get to sleep until I wake up tomorrow. I am so happy about that. Knowing me I will end up getting up early and then not be able to fall asleep. That is how it always seems to work out.

I am really having a serious case of missing my best friend. I haven't seen her in 10 months! She lives about 7 hours away, her and her husband both work a whole lot so it has been difficult for them to come home. I am just really missing her so much it makes me want to cry. She is such an amazing friend and person. I need her and it just sucks that we are so far apart. I really really hope I get to see her soon. We talk a lot on the phone but it just isn't the same.

I am starving and NEED to eat. I love how I can go from not feeling hungry to starving in 3 minutes. Time to feed this face!

No comments:

Post a Comment