April 23, 2011

Basket case.

I do believe that I have out done myself this year. I made baskets for all of my family that I will be seeing tomorrow. I tried to add a little something special for each person. Its nothing too big, but its the little things that count right? I am so happy that I have the next two days off!! The kids will be so excited! I will let them camp out in the living room tomorrow night and they love doing that.

I gotta get to doing things tonight, but I just wanted to say that I got some much needed comfort tonight. It feels so nice, but it makes me very emotional. I am sick of crying. I just want to enjoy the happy stuff and let it make me smile, not cry.

Ok, concentrate on the yummy food smells that are coming from my kitchen. I am making some sausage and potatoes. De-lish! I hope everyone has a GREAT EASTER!! I will surely take some pictures tomorrow and maybe post a few. Time to get hopping.....

Oh and BTW never try to buy a ham the day before Easter. They will be all out of the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment