April 20, 2011

Half Birthday!

So today marks the halfway point through my 29th year. I have got to say I am ready for the next 6 months! I remember I use to celebrate this day when I was little. I use to tell everyone that I was "whatever age" and A HALF!! I don't want to stop doing that. I want to celebrate life! I want to not fear aging.

It has been a nice lazy day. I am getting things ready for easter baskets. I need a few more things and then I want to dye eggs. The kids are with their dad this week so I won't get to see them until Sunday. I think I am going to dye Easter eggs by myself this year. I love taking picture of them when they are all done. I got a "groovy" egg dying kit so I should be able to have fun with it.

I have some tater-tot casserole cooling on the stove. I am so hungry lately! (duh.) I have about 3 other things that I want to cook and I just want to cook them all right now. I am just glad that I want home cooked food. I eat takeout way to much, but it is just so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment