April 30, 2011

Baby Picture

Now I am having a debate with myself weather or not to share this on my blog or not. I have tried to not filter or hold back on these posts but it gets hard. I figure I shouldn't hold back, hence the word "diary" There is probably only one person that I don't want to see this but that is neither here nor there. I just think he doesn't deserve to see it with the way he has been acting. But if I learned anything from the royal wedding its don't repay evil with evil.


I had my first doctor's appointment on Friday morning and I got this picture. No news yet on weather it is a boy or a girl but it is nice to know that there is only one and it is healthy. My doctor went on to say that I have a very photogenic baby (takes after me already) I am starting to get more excited and less of the negative stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment