April 14, 2011

Pull it together.

Wow, last night was a crazy emotion-filled night. I kind of had a break down and I'm still having trouble dealing with somethings. I thought I was doing so well with all of the card I have been dealt lately. I have been being optimistic about things and just having an overall healthy attitude about everything. With one fail swoop all of that was shattered. I shouldn't let this nothing of a man get to me. He is losing in the end. I should feel sorry for his "new relationship" I still have gotten no response from my angry Facebook message. I don't know yet if I regret it or not. The one thing I am happy about is for saying exactly what was on my mind. I usually hold back and just let it fester. This time that didn't happen, I went for it and now I can't take it back. I am slightly proud of that. I don't need to hold back my emotions right now. I have the right to just let it all flow right out of me.

Now today is going to be difficult with work and having to pick up my kids from school. I usually have my mom to help me out when I work at 2, but not today. My mom is sick and I have to figure out if I can leave work and get them or if I can just come into work after I pick them up. I guess if worse comes to worst I will get them out of school early and take them to daycare. I just want to take a nap right now. I only got 3 hours of sleep but of course I am not feeling very tired. I hope I can just get to bed early tonight. This is my reason for an early post today. I need a break from something. Goodness someone just throw me a freaking bone here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment